Student Loan Adviser position. We're growing and we are looking for reliable,energetic and positive candidates that we can add to our team in our Temecula office.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, technology-based company.
- Customer Care Focused.
- Excellent Typing, Reading and Speaking Skills.
- Punctuality and Strong Work Ethic.
- Ability to meet Sales Benchmarks and Deadlines.
- Willingness to Follow Script.
Our company culture is a fun, energetic and competitive atmosphere and casual dress code. We do not need to micro-manage our reps because we hire and train superstars who are engaged, and motivated help people and make money.
We pay an Hourly plus Commission plus Daily Cash Spiffs and Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time.
Hourly plus Commission plus Daily Cash Spiffs and Bonuses.
Residual and six-figure income possible.
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred).
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous.
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
Work Remotely: No.