Now hiring for June 1st, 2020. Must have experience on phones.
EDU ADVISORY GROUP is a rapidly growing student loan document preparation firm looking to add sales rock stars to our team!
- A fun work atmosphere with a casual dress code.
- The opportunity to make a difference and help people.
- Training, tools, and support to enhance professional strengths.
- Opportunities for growth and promotion.
- Highest quality inbound leads from multiple sources.
- Inbound calls.
- Competitive pay.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly bonuses.
- Weekly pay.
We are looking for people who:
- Genuinely enjoy talking to and helping people.
- Are friendly and outgoing.
- Are well-spoken and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Are self-motivated with the ability to thrive independently with little oversight.
- Possesses the ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Can maintain a positive attitude in any situation.
- Are organized and detail and task-oriented.
- Have good time management skills.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office, comfortable with CRMs (debt pay pro knowledge a plus).
- Answering inbound calls.
- Qualifying and educating leads while creating expectations and timelines.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach to explain programs and services.
- Identifying opportunities, building value, overcoming objections, and converting to sales.
- Maintaining a high closing ratio while adhering to compliance standards.
- Corresponding with clients via phone, email, and SMS.
- Maintaining pipeline.
- Be on the phones for 6+ hours.
- Managing leads efficiently to ensure that all monthly sales goals are met.
Work Location: Temecula.
Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday.